Join us at the IUCN Leaders Forum
- Do you have a passion for nature conservation and planetary action?
- Are you interested in learning more about biodiversity and Sustainable Development while actively participating in a globally recognised Forum?
- Can you speak English and French, or another language like Spanish?
- Are you living in Geneva or nearby?
If YES to all of the above, apply to join our team of volunteers at the IUCN Leaders Forum 2023 taking place in Geneva from 11 to 13 October 2023.
What will you do?
- Welcome participants and answer their questions.
- Scan and check participant badges at the venue and session entrances
- Attend and create summary reports of Forum sessions.
- Support the live streaming platform for virtual participants
What’s in it for you?
- Free access to the Forum outside of your volunteer shift.
- Free meal on volunteering day
- Opportunities for learning and networking
As part of the application process, you will be asked to detail your availability and activity preferences. This information will help the Forum team schedule volunteers for the role that best suits your indicated preferences and skills.
The Forum team will review all applications on a first-come, first-served basis and send a confirmation email to those accepted as of 1 September. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that only applicants living in Geneva or in the surrounding areas of Geneva will be considered.
Applications received via email will not be reviewed.